#KickTush Tuesday: Happy Manifesting 2015!
As the New Year approaches, we can’t help but to begin to review the happenings of this year, the things that we manifested and the things that we did not; the random happy happenings and the random not-so-fabulous happenings, and we begin to wonder what 2015 might look like, could look like especially if we set goals and even more importantly imagined and envisioned a good year, even a great year.
I invite you to imagine, to see in your mind’s eye what your life could look like one year from today. Imagine that you knocked the fear out of the way, bravely and boldly tuned into your dreams, expected the best and stayed open to possibility.
Here, from Our Lady of Weightlessness (she who levitates through life):
8 Tips on Manifesting Your Dreams in 2015
- Knock Fear Out of the Way. I don’t know why, but it seems that as soon as we say ‘yes’ to going after our dreams, fear rushes in. Let’s agree that when that happens, we will knock fear out of our way. Some people say, “be fearless.” I say (and you can quote me on this), “No one is fearless. Step over fear; knock fear out of the way; jump over it … do not let it stop you, get in your way or weigh you down.”
- Be Brave. In our hearts, we know that stretching our thinking and ways of being is a good thing to do. But we don’t necessarily enjoy being in out of our comfort zone. Even if it’s scary, or uber-uncomfortable, allow your dream to be. Be brave. Allow your dream to exist in all its glory.
- Tune Into Your Dream. If you don’t begin to listen to your heart of hearts, your dream cannot grow. So stop for a moment right now, close your eyes and just allow your dream to whisper to you. Allow your dream to begin to speak its mind. Give it a chance. Breathe life into it. Allow it to take shape. Don’t squelch your dreams without even giving them a chance to blossom!
- Keep the END Goal in Mind. Ask yourself, what will my dream give me that I wouldn’t otherwise have? Will it bring me more love, joy, harmony, peace, wisdom or prosperity? Will I feel better about myself? Will my self-esteem rise to meet the clouds?
- Send a Crystal Clear Message to the Universe.The Universe (as well as your unconscious mind) does not process negatives, only energy! Therefore, be crystal clear about what you want vs. what you do not want.
- Expect Your Dreams to Manifest.Expectation, faith, believing in yourself and your dreams helps to propel them forward. Again, if you are uncomfortable with believing, then fake it till you make it.
- Imagine It Now. Imagine how it feels to have what you want as if it already happened. Whatever you are focusing on is what you attract into your life and what you manifest. You are your thoughts and words. Choose them wisely.
- Stay Open to Possibilities. Maintain your focus on what you want. Keep the flame of desires burning bright. At the same time, be open to what might show up. Stay open to all the possibilities. Sometimes dreams have a life and mind of their own and you are wise to follow their lead.